News
Home > News > Content

John Early In The Magnetic Evacuation

John in the early Museum magnetic middle school students were evacuated Monday morning because the roof, started smoking fault air conditioning unit.

The call was just after 11 a.m., according to dispatchers, and the Nashville Fire Department responded. The school is at 1000 Cass St.

Students were taken outside with the fire alarm sounding and were eventually brought back into the gymnasium when it was deemed safe. Students are now back in class, school personnel said.

One classroom had some smoke and water damage, and the roof had some minimal damage, Metro Nashville Public Schools spokesman Joe Bass said. A restoration crew is on its way for the classroom, and HVAC repairs also are being made.

The school plans to send out a call to parents to make them aware of the evacuation, personnel said.Source:tennessean.com

Feedback
This is Hangzhou Sens Magnetics LLC, If you have any questions, requests, etc., please feel free to use this form to contact us. All your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Contact us

Head Office:Jinrui Bld,Jincheng Rd, Hangzhou, China

Ph: 86-571-82759-003

Fx: 86-571-82759-005

Tech and quote: sales@sensmag.com

Copyright © Hangzhou Sens Magnetics LLC